The Arthur Rule House was built in 1913. It, along with the Page house, were the first two prairie school houses built in the Rock Glen neighborhood. As a rarity, this house was one of 5 out of the 16 houses that were built completely to Griffin's designs. This house served as the home for the Blythe Family as while their was house being constructed. It was then sold to his Law partner Arthur Rule. The house is designed with the traditional "Compression and release" of the Prairie style with a small entryway, leading to a large open living room.